Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Resipi Kek Lapis Masam Manis

I have been craving for this cake sometimes. Bought few times at the nearest kiosk, just a small slice ... ufff not enough for my tummy. Am just lazy to bake it only yesterday i gathered my strength put all efforts to make the cake real.

Escaped dinner ... i eaten half last nite, still half left this morning ... huhuhu, really gonna finish the whole alone.

I like the taste, not too sweet. I normally use my own recipe with crackers still be my fav. Found this one from one of the bloggers, cant recall the name.

Kek lapis masam manis

A) beat all till creamy and light
5 eggs
225 gm castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp ovellete
1/4 tsp salt

B) mix together
1 tsp baking powder
220 gm multi purpose flour

C) mix together
150 ml fresh milk
100 ml vegetable oil

Beat A) till creamy and light then slowly pour in B) and C) mix well. Divide it into 2 and add colouring. See pictures to follow step by step. Steam it layer by layer for about 15 mnts.















No comments: